Friday, December 18, 2009

I have to admit..

Truth and honesty are not friendship window-dressings; they are in fact part of the substance, the essence, the heart of friendship itself - so to say. But how I wish I could say the same about relationship...
There is an old adage: thoughts lead to acts, acts lead to habits, habits lead to character, and character determines our destiny.
I used to fail miserably when friendship and relationship collided and I'm sure I will fail again someday because sometimes in order to keep friendship, you are left with no other options but to be dishonest with your relationship - not dishonest like having another man/woman in your life, but dishonest for not being able to tell the truth. I find this frustrating really but that's just the way it is..
You know how territorial people can get sometimes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment