Friday, December 18, 2009

I wonder what they are smoking up there...

Am I any less a Malaysian if I dont have anymore faith in my leaders..?
Am I any less a Malaysian if I feel so disgusted with their words..?
Am I any less a Malaysian if I fail to see any substance in them..?
Am I any less a Malaysian if I feel queasy every time they talk about courage and commitment on resolving gulf and misunderstanding...?
Am I any less a Malaysian if every time somebody tried to convince me that my leaders didnt screw up, I bang my head against the wall...
Maybe..
Maybe it's just me..
Maybe if i stop looking for their weaknesses and learn to look the other way I could be more Malaysian...
Maybe if I bring my expectations down to nothing and start accepting their flaws, I could be more Malaysian..
Or maybe I should love Malaysia less to be more Malaysian...
Maybe...
Maybe I should just get on with my life and pay no mind to them leaders of this country..
But of course I cant and I wont..I'm a Malaysian and THAT is a big something to me and I refuse to bathe in their glory of bringing those notches down...damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment